For the February 2009 Expert Interview Podcast, Flower De Raadt interviews
John Dessauer, President of The Dessauer Group, author of the best-selling book Real Estate H20, self-made multi-millionaire, real estate investor, and Instructor at the Nouveau Riche College. Listen to John talk about his book and successful real estate investing strategies. You can learn more about him at TheDessauerGroup.com. Whether you listen to him LIVE at the Nouveau Riche College (next session April 6-11, 2009) or by purchasing many of the home study courses that John offers including Divide & Conquer, Making Millions in Multi-Units, Property Management Strategies, Real Estate Toolbox, and more, he is a wealth of information for newbie real estate investors. Listen to John’s answers to the below questions on the podcast!
- For someone who still hasn’t gotten their feet wet, what steps do you recommend to get started?
- There are more and more educational programs popping up around real estate investing. How does a newbie investor filter through the clutter and invest in the correct education without spending all their cash?
- Are multi-family units a viable source to creating wealth?
- How do you avoid getting overwhelmed when managing so many “toilets and leaky faucets”?
- As a multi-millionaire, do you enjoy giving back? In what ways do you give back to your community?
and many more!
Listen to the podcast "Real Estate H2O with John Dessaur" to the right or CLICK BELOW